Barry Kaplan, DPMBoard Certified Podiatrist
Dr. Barry Kaplan is a Board Certified Podiatrist who graduated from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. Over the past 40 years, he has taken care of a range of foot problems, from bunions and hammertoes to ingrown nails and ankle sprains. He currently is a board member of the State Board of Podiatry Examiners. In his spare time, he njoys hiking Camelback Mountain.
Dr. Kaplan believes each patient is unique and takes the time to thoroughly evaluate their individual concerns. Through understanding and education, he involves the patient in their own healing process.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Long Island University, Brooklyn, New York
- Ohio Foot Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Arizona Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgeons
- Member, International College of Podiatry Laser Surgery