Shah Askari, DPMDoctorate Podiatric Medicine
Dr. Askari graduated from the College of Podiatric Medicine, Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He completed his residency at St. Luke’s Medical Center in Phoenix, under the directorship of Dr. Zang. Dr. Zang was so impressed with his skills, he asked him to move his family from San Diego to Arizona to join the Institute. Dr. Askari takes care of a range of foot problems affecting both children and adults, including surgery, diabetic foot care and neuropathy.
• Doctorate Podiatric Medicine, Temple College of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1997
• Bachelor of Science, University of California, San Diego, 1987
• Phoenix St. Luke’s, Phoenix, AZ – Podiatric Surgery (PSR 12), 2004-2005
• Neumann Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA – Primary Podiatric Medical Residency, 1997-1998
• Member, American Podiatric Medical Association